Monday, October 16, 2006

One more time...

Many people (including me) noticed that the Quirks and Quarks interview was short on science content. Michelle has summarized the science (and lack of science) several times, as apparently she did (again) for Quirks and Quarks journalist Alison Motluk. These other summaries are online where anyone can read them (including Ms Motluk)...

Since spoon feeding seems all the rage in autism science (see Autism Society Canada asking for a mouthful), here's another summary specially made for Quirks and Quarks - yet again.

Also I noticed the Q&Q host, Bob McDonald, was surprised to hear homosexuality was once considered a mental illness. As a gay male I've been wondering: where did CBC Radio find this person?

I can't help thinking "California valley girl": gag me with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.